The SOLIBA EX GP is an ATEX certified tilt level switch for bulk solids located in hazardous areas 0, 1, 2 (gas) and 20, 21, 22 (dust) . It has been designed to provide high level measurement in silos or any other type of storage containers. Its operation is very simple: Vertically suspended at the desired high level point, the SOLIBA EX GP will tilt as the grain reaches the unit. To secure your facilities at a minimum cost, the installation of a SOLIBA EX GP high level mechanical tilt level switch is strongly recommended, even if your facilities are already equipped with other types of equipment such as: rotating paddles, vibrating forks, radars, capacitive and ultrasonic sensors, etc.
- Economical device, easy to install, easy to use
- Robust construction, no risk of burial or clogging, even in low-density grains such as soy, sunflower, oats, and barley
- Enhanced resistance to dust: IP 6X. The operation of the SOLIBA EX GP tilt level switch is not affected even when the device is completely covered with dust !
- Energy saving: The SOLIBA EX GP tilt level switch only operates when the high level is reached, unlike other types of level measurement devices that operate permanently
- Ecological tilt level switch (no mercury, no lead)
- Grains and cereals: oats, sunflower, barley, soybean, rice, wheat, corn, sunflower, etc.
- Animal food: for pets, for birds and poultry, for cattle, etc.
- Powders: flou, sugar, cement, etc.
- Other bulk solids: granules, stones, minerals, sawdust, pellets, etc.
- High level measurement of silos, bins, hoppers, bulk storage zones, etc.
- High level alarm (sound our light)